Open ERP more famous than NetSuite?
I just read a post on Open ERP web site claiming that they were becoming more famous than NetSuite according to Google Trends.
What an achievement for a company whose marketing bust must be 400 times tinier than NetSuite.
Just out of curiosity, I compared OpenERP with its peers. I think the graphic speaks by itself.
Add to that the latest statistics:
- 20% growth in the number of leads every two months
- 1,000 downloads of the auto-installer per day
- One new module produced every open day (20 per month)
It seems that Open ERP is doing everything right:
- The right object oriented technology allowing for easy add-ons development and integration.
- The right business model: a true Open Source model and not that pseudo “commercial” thing
Is this the application to follow? The future will tell … maybe sooner than we think.
Number of e-commerce transactions in billion in 2015
Canadians who made an online purchase
Canadian retailers who do not have a website
Canadians intend to purchase on the Internet
We offer solutions that are tailored for your needs.
Want to sell online or automate your processes but you do not know where to start? Contact us and we will reply within 24 hours.